Returns & Refunds
If you’re not 100% happy with your garment/s you can return it for an exchange.
Before returning your garment/s please ensure it fulfills the following criteria:
- You must return your garment/s in original condition within 14 days of the date you received your order.
- All swing tags are in tact.
- Your garment/s do not need to be in their original box as long as it is securely packaged.
- Garment/s have not been worn. Don’t Do Pretty has the right to refuse a return if it is not in a re-sellable condition.
- The garment/s was bought at full price.
- Retrieve your order number (you will find it on the Don’t Do Pretty web store order confirmation email).
1. Please email us at info(at)dontdopretty.com with the subject line RETURN for instructions and return shipping note.
2. Upon receipt of our email, please complete page 1 (return details) and page 2 (return delivery details and instructions).
3. Page 2 is to be secured to your return package and submitted to any Australian Post outlet.
Don’t Do Pretty is not liable for losses and damage during return postage. If your parcel goes missing you will be required to provide your return shipping reference number as provided by Australia Post and the reference number for your report submitted to Australia Post (https://helpandsupport.auspost.com.au/s/missing-or-lost-item). If you cannot provide this information, Don’t Do Pretty will not be held accountable for any losses.
If you have any questions regarding the sizing prior to purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us at info(at)dontdopretty.com. We are here to help make your shopping experience a success.
Items purchased on Sale (discounted price from the full sales price) are not eligible for an exchange, credit note or refund.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET A REFUND?
Once your goods have been received by Don’t Do Pretty we will process your return within 24 hours. However, please allow up to 5 business days for your refund to be processed back to your account, depending on y our banking institution. The retrieval of your refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to process the refund.
WHO GETS THE REFUND IF I RETURN A GIFT?
The refund on a correctly returned item that was given as a gift will be credited to the original purchaser’s account or credit card used to purchase the gift.
HOW DO I CONTACT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM?
The Customer Service team operates on Monday to Friday (excluding Australian public holidays) from 10am until 6pm Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Savings Time and you can also contact us via email at info(at)dontdopretty.com