Returns & Refunds
If you’re not 100% happy with your item you can return it for a store credit or size exchange.
Credit notes are valid for 6 months.
Before returning your item please ensure it fulfills the following criteria:
- You must return your item in its original condition within 14 days of the date you received your order.
- Your item/s don’t need to be in their original box as long as it is securely packaged.
- All swing tags are in tact.
- Garment/s have not been worn. Don’t Do Pretty has the right to refuse a return if it is not in a re-sellable condition.
- The product was bought at full price.
- Retrieve your order number (you will find it on the Don’t Do Pretty web store order confirmation email).
1. Please email us at info(at)dontdopretty.com with the subject line RETURN for instructions
2. Upon receipt of our email, please complete page 1 (return details) and page 2 (return delivery details and instructions)
3. Page 2 is to be secured to your return package and submitted to an Australian Post outlet
Don’t Do Pretty is not liable for losses and damage during return postage. If your parcel goes missing you will be required to provide two pieces of documentation; a proof of delivery at our address and a scanned image of the signature obtained upon delivery. If you cannot provide this information, Don’t Do Pretty will not be held accountable for any losses.
If you have any questions regarding the sizing prior to purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us at info(at)dontdopretty.com. We are here to help make your shopping experience a success.
Items purchased on Sale (discounted price from the full sales price) are not eligible for an exchange, credit note or refund.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET A REFUND?
Once your goods have been received by Don’t Do Pretty we will process your return within 24 hours. However, please allow up to 5 business days for your refund to be processed back to your account, depending on y our banking institution. The retrieval of your refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to process the refund.
WHO GETS THE REFUND IF I RETURN A GIFT?
The refund on a correctly returned item that was given as a gift will be credited to the original purchaser’s account or credit card used to purchase the gift.
HOW DO I CONTACT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM?
The Customer Service team operates on Monday to Friday (excluding Australian public holidays) from 10am until 6pm Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Savings Time and you can also contact us via email at info(at)dontdopretty.com